Josie Maran on the beauty lessons she'll pass along

Friday, May 14, 2010 Leave a Comment
Josie Maran on the beauty lessons she'll pass alongWe are excited to bring you another post by model, entrepreneur, and guest blogger Josie Maran! This week, she's talking about the beauty lessons she hopes to pass along. Take it away, Josie:
One of my biggest beauty role models is my mom, so I can only hope that my daughter, Rumi Joon, one day looks at me the same way. With over 17 years in the modeling industry, I’ve obviously spent a lot of time in the makeup chair. But what I’ve learned is that real beauty comes from within, and that’s something I hope Rumi comes to understand as she grows older. I want her to feel comfortable in her own skin, and to not be afraid to wear bold colors, try new products, and define her own style.

0 comments »

Leave your response!